Thursday

Computer Security

Computer security relates to any potential loss of information or your ability to operate, regardless of the source of the problem.  Of course, all the publicity about computer security is going to the virus situation.  I don't want to dissuade anyone from their concerns about  viruses, because it's definitely a growing problem, and if you get hit, you'll be sorry you ever laid eyes on a

Computer Security

computer.  But, current estimates indicate that viruses represent only 3% of all the computer problems now occurring.  Of course, if you're one of the 3%, you'll feel like you're the only one on earth.  The difference between viruses and other computer security issues is apparently one of control:  I hope to convince you that you have as much control over viruses and as little control over the other 97% of problems as to make them equal threats to the safety of your computer.

Shop

Wolf - 150 x 150

Dmoz

Comments